Thursday, August 23, 2007

On Her Conditions by Ale Stone

I had been nagging my wife of nearly five years to be more adventurous in her sex-life
but so far she had resisted every attempt from my side to get her into a threesome with
another man and a video camera. Then finally one day she almost agreed.

"You know if, and I repeat if, I would ever agree to anything like that it would be on
*my* conditions."

"Of course darling," I said, my heart pounding when I sensed this crack in her
resistance. "So? Will you?"

"I don't know. We'll have to see, wont we?"

Our fifth anniversary was approaching and I made reservations on a very nice restaurant
and bought tickets to a show before that.

The night came and we went to the theater first and after that we went to the
restaurant. So far she had been happy with the evening and when we arrived at the
restaurant she almost jumped with joy. It was the most popular place in town.

"Oh darling! How did you manage?!"

"Hard work and stamina," I laughed pleased by her response to my big surprise.

We were ushered to our table a bill changed owner before that and we got a very nice
table and a waiter almost at once. I ordered drinks while we studied the menu and the
wine-list and when the waiter came with our drinks I gave him our order.

We had a very pleasant evening and we walked home hand in hand and when we lay in bed
together after a sweet lovemaking session she turned to me and gave me a soft kiss on
the lips.

"Thank you for a perfect evening, darling."

"You're welcome."

"Did you enjoy it too?"

"Oh yes. It was almost perfect for me as well."

"Almost?"

"Yes. You know how I would have liked to end the evening."

"Oh."

She was quiet for a while.

"OK. If that is what you want. But remember, it's on *my* conditions and you may not
like them."

There was a clear warning in her voice but I chose to ignore it because inside I was
shouting 'YES!!!'.

"Do you have anyone particular in mind? To share your wife with, I mean."

"No. Do you?"

"I might have, let me think about it for a day or two. Oh?" she giggled when I rolled
on top of her and without any preliminaries sank my re-hardened cock in her wet, sloppy
cunt. I fantasized that it was another man's deposited sperm that squelched around my
intruding cock.

Chris appreciated the second giving and reached another orgasm before we fell asleep,
me dreaming of times to cum!

I didn't want to press my wife on the subject of three-somes now that she had agreed to
participate in one so I let her reach her decision in her own time. Her own time
happened to be two weeks later when we had invited an old friend, newly divorced over
for dinner and a video.

"I've made up my mind," Chris stated while we were dressing.

"Oh? You have?" I wondered what she was on about. "OH! You have! Who? When?"

"Tonight and John."

"John? Why John?"

"Remember, it's on my conditions."

"Sorry, John's fine by me."

And he was. It was as I've said an old friend of mine who also have become a friend of
Chris' and we have spent many nights with him drinking ourselves silly and this night
wouldn't be any different except for one, not little, exception, my wife was going to
fuck our friend!

I had to rearrange things in my pants when I went and opened the door for John and let
him in.

As usual when John was a guest of ours the booze ran freely and soon we were all three
a little round under our heals and we had a very nice time together. When John went to
the bathroom Chris looked at me.

"Do you still want to go through with this?" she asked me.

"Yes, darling," I said and gave her a kiss.

"Good, then I have a surprise waiting for you in the bedroom. I think you've better
look at it before you let someone else fuck your wife," she whispered as John
approached again.

I excused myself and went up to our bedroom, curious of what Chris's surprise was. When
I came into the bedroom I looked around but couldn't see anything unusual there that
would count as a surprise.

Then suddenly my eyes fell on my bedside-table. A box. I recognized that box. It was...
It was Chris diaphragm!

Hastily I went over and opened the box, inside it lay her contraceptive! She was going
to fuck John without any protection! That was her condition!

I sank down on the bed and slowly put the box back on the bedside table and sat there
looking at the "rubber-lock". If this was her condition I had two choices. Let her fuck
another man with the risk of getting pregnant by him or go down and call the whole
thing off.

Suddenly I noticed something. My cock was harder than it had been since we started
dating in our school-years! I wanted this! I wanted the risk! My cock wanted her to
fuck another man without protection but mind was in a turmoil! Did I want that? Could I
allow it? Could I risk it?

I had to count backwards to try to find out when her last period had been. Two weeks
ago? that meant that she was on her peek of fertility today!

Slowly I stood and went down to my wife and my friend. Still I hadn't made up my mind
but as soon as I saw Chris and she looked at me with her eyebrows crooked I knew that I
wanted it to happen so I just smiled at her and blew her a kiss. The look at her face
was almost worth it! Surprise! Fear! She had calculated on the fact that I would call
the whole thing off when I realized what her conditions were!

Then suddenly she gave me a lewd wink and turned to John.

"Have you ever been in a three-some, John?" she asked.

"Wh-what?! N-noo."

"Would you like to be in one?"

"With you and... and..."

"Yes! Would you?"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yes! Why waste any more time? Let's go... to bed!"

Chris left us staring at her swaying hips as she walked up the stairs.

"Are you sure?" John asked me and when I just nodded my head he followed my wife to our
bedroom with me on his heals.

Chris sat in front of her mirror and took of her earrings when we entered and she
looked at us in the mirror.

"So, you want to join me?"

"Yes," we both answered.

She laughed a little nervous laugh and stood in front of us while she unbuttoned her
blouse and skirt and just let them fall on the floor. She had a bra on, not that she
needed one, but even tonight when she was to be adventurous she had put it on out of
sheer modesty!

There wasn't any shyness when she let it fall away from her pert little breasts though.
The two pink nipples pointed at us encircled by two aureolaes with almost the same
color. While we looked at them they hardened a little and little bumps flowered on them
as well as on the aureolaes.

When she bent down to slide her panties down her little breast almost didn't move. She
stood again and put her hairy cunt on display for us for a short while before she
turned her back at us and went over to the bed and lay down on it giving us ample time
to admire the curvy hips and ass-cheeks.

"Well?" she asked impatiently and John started to undress while I hastily fetch the
video-camera and put it on the bed-stand while I too shed my clothes.

When I was naked John was already laying by Chris' side and had started to fondle that
of her little breasts that was nearest to him and while I zoomed in on his hand he
dipped his head down and sucked the stiff little nipple into his mouth.

I pointed the lens at Chris' face just in time to catch her slowly closing her eyes.
Her breasts are very sensitive and by kissing them you start the love-juices flowing
and I knew by first hand experience that the thick hair around her cuntal entrance
would soon be matted and wet.

Chris hands moved down and stroked John over the hair while he shifted from one tit to
the other and his hand started to stray down her stomach searching for her cunt. My
wife's cunt!

Johns moaned around a nipple when he found the wet opening and a finger sank into it,
testing it for depth and wetness. The finger, now wet, came out and found the hard
little nub on the top of my wife's slit, circled around it and Chris' hips began to
move a little. Soon she would be ready for penetration!

I didn't have to wait long. Chris legs drifted further apart and when John noticed that
he rolled on top of her and she took his cock in her hand and put it on the right place
so all John had to do was to sink his hips and that was almost unnecessary as well
because my wife's hips shot up as soon as our the tip of our friend's cock touched her
pussylips and he sank into her and by the force of his own downward thrust he was half-
buried in my wife's cunt quicker than a blink of the eye.

Chris wailed surprised with the deepness of the first penetrating thrust into her not
fully expanded cunt but the wail soon changed to a content murmur as John's hips
started to move up and down and hers met them in perfect sync. It was as if they had
fucked before! I knew that they hadn't but I must admit that they seemed to be a
perfect fuck-couple.

I don't know how long it had been since John got any pussy the last time but judging by
the short fuck it must have been a very long time ago.

I saw his ass-cheeks clench and he bored down and deeper into my wife's cunt as he
started to shoot his potent sperm in my wife's fertile and unprotected womb!

"Ooooohhhh!!! Yeesss!!! Give me that! Give it to me!! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Chris yelled as
John's hot sperm washed the walls of her pussy.

I hardly gave John time to regain his breath before I pushed him on his shoulders and
when he rolled down on the bed beside my wife I gave him the camera.

"Here. You take this while I take my wife."

He gave me a faint smile and took the, still running, camera and pointed it at Chris'
cunt which I bet stood open, glistening with the combined deposits of herself and her
second lover.

"No. I think I'll take my husband instead," Chris giggled as she rolled me over on my
back, straddled me and sank her pussy down over my stiff cock.

'This was heaven,' I thought when I felt the sloppy cunt engulf my cock slurping as she
sank down, slurping with her lovers sperm!


"We can always hope that we fool the nasty little bastards to swim the wrong way, can't
we," she said ass she started to ride me.

"Oh my god!" I heard John say out loud and when I looked at him I saw that he had
noticed the open box containing my wife's diaphragm laying beside the bed. I had
forgotten to close it when I went down to join them again. "You don't mean that Chris'
don't have... Isn't protected?!"

"No. I'm not! isn't it nicer this way?" my wife asked giggling as a naughty schoolgirl.

What I saw next I never thought that I would ever see. Another mans cock jump up to
full erection almost as fast as mine had when I realized that my wife was going to fuck
another man! Almost but not quite as fast.

I saw that John looked around the room and when he drew a little table to beside the
bed and put the camera on it, looked in the view-finder to make sure that it pointed in
the right direction, and climbed up behind Chris, pressing my legs apart, and lay his
cock in the cleft between my wife's ass-cheeks. When she felt the length laying there
she sank down on me pushing her ass higher up in the air and the slick cock slid along
the cleft and Chris murmured content as she felt two cocks at the same time.

She stiffened when John pushed his cock down, letting it press against her ass-hole.
Was he going to put it in her ass? Yes he was!

I could feel his cock through the thin membrane between my wife's cunt and her ass!
Rubbing against my hard-on while I slowly pumped her in short strokes her position
didn't allow me to move much and she had almost turned into stone when John got his
cock inside her from behind. The only thing telling that she was alive was her harsh
breathing and the hard cramps that rushed all around my cock.

"Oh my god, she's cuming so hard that... that... Oh! I'm cuming to-o-!" I moaned as my
first load of sperm shot out of my cock with such force that it must have pushed John's
seamen away while mine rushed up my wife's tube!

I lay there perfectly still, feeling my wife squeeze my cock while she seemed to be in
an constant orgasm and my friend's cock rubbed the length of mine as he pumped deeper
and deeper in my wife's ass. He had taken a virgin hole! She had never allowed me to
fuck her there! And I'm sure that she wouldn't have let John push his dick in her ass
if she had had any forewarning that he would do so. But as it was she liked it! Loved
it! And she came constantly!

"Ahhh," she moaned. "I'mmmmm, oh, yes, oh I'm cuming! Oh yes, more so... Yessss! Oh
yes! Pump me full! Give me a baby! YES! Fuck meeee!"

I was in total shock. My modest wife bursting out in such languish! Impaled on two
cocks! I just hoped the camera was catching this!

"Oh! I'm cuming!" John shouted and he pushed his cock as deep as he could in my wife's
ass while I did the same in her cunt and while her pussy rippled and squeezed my cock I
shot a load of semen inside her that I almost could hear wash the walls of her womb
like a wave.

I threw my head back and moaned in unison with my wife. Her head hanging down and I
could see that she drooled while her mouth was wide open and her breath came in harsh
gasps.

John stood behind her with his body arched and his dick as an arrow in the middle of
the target, my wife's stretched ass-hole!

Finally Chris just slumped down on the bed making to cock make a slurping sound as they
slid out of her.

"Oh my... Was that something!" she panted and when I looked at her I saw beads of sweat
on her forehead and upper lip and drool drying on her chin. "Are you satisfied?" she
lifted her head a little and looked at me.

"Oh no. Just re-loading," I smiled and she giggled a little.

"Mmm, me too," John agreed. "I've got to wash my... hum, dick, though, so if you excuse
me for a while."

He stood and without any false modesty strode naked into the bathroom and soon we could
hear the water running and soon thereafter he came back and lay by Chri's other side.
He cupped a hand over her breast and idly played with the nipple.

"OK, anyone volunteering to make sure he's a father?" Chris whispered hoarsly.

"Me!" John and I said in unison.

No comments: